Better Christian living Tips.......................The Bible shows the best Christian living ways which unfortunately many ignore. Jesus Christ provides us with a clear, workable plan for a successful Christian life.
Jesus Christ simplified our life in general with His tender heart. He outlines through various ways how He has made our lives holy, acceptable in the kingdom of God. Read the articles below. Please click the links to access the articles.
1. How To Live A simple Christian life: People complicate life in general. Jesus provides us with a simplified way to live, grow and experience Christian living to the fullest. He is a good example. By Him, we have a brother who loves, care and prays for us. You need to focus your life on God alone. He orders your steps and prevents you from stumbling.
2. Be filled With The Holy Spirit: Holy Spirit is the third part of the trinity. He unites us with Jesus and God in heaven. The spirit plays an important role in convicting us in the Lord Jesus. Without the Holy Spirit, living a Christian life is impossible. For without the Holy Spirit, fleshly thoughts and not the spirit of God, rules our lives. God wants you to live a Holy Spirit filled life.
3. Rejoice In The Lord Always: Do you really care how you feel, think and do things in your daily Christian living? Jesus Christ is the reason for everybody to be upbeat and cheerful in all seasons. He wants a consistent fellowship with Him through reading of the scripture and Holy Communion. It goes, however, beyond churchy issues. Christianity is a way of life.
4. Follow Jesus Christ teachings: The son of God is the greatest teacher of all time. We learn from Him how to remain focused in all our dealings, relationships and many more. He is perfect concerning every sphere of Christian life. Have we learn how to follow his teachings?
5. Deal with grief in life: When death strike and it falls on your loved one perhaps your husband, daughter or even the only living parent, grief and sorrow looms large. Even for a longer time. Jesus Christ is our comforter when you grief or mourn. He understands what it means to sorrow, pain and heartache. He’s been to such situations in His human capacity to redeem us from eternal demise.
6. Develop Consistent family prayers: A life without prayer is actually living a disconnect and life of disbelief, one where you practice not what you preach. Jesus Christ disciples every Christian to repent, confess their sin through offering prayers to God in the name of Jesus.
7. Learn Jesus Top Leadership skills: No leader has ever gone near leadership skills Jesus demonstrated. Christians find His leadership very valuable,exceptional and untried by many.
Read more in the outside link below.